10th June, 2 pm CET
The current crisis calls for more solidarity in communities to support people living with dementia and their carers as well as the resilience of professionals working in different contexts.
This webinar explores the initiatives undertaken by EFID awardees to face the challenges of Covid-19, the talents ‘Stokman & Vos’ delighting seniors and families in nursing homes and the Alzheimer Europe’s recommendations.
- Experiences within EFID and beyond:
– Cristian Leorin, Novilunio (IT)
– Christina Pletzer & Peter Wißmann, EmpowerMenz Network (DE, CH, AT)
– Cédric Tcheng, Delta 7 (FR)
- Music to fight isolation, the “Stokman & Vos” project, Astrid Stockman & Liesbeth Devos
- Recommendations on Covid-19 and dementia, Dianne Gove, Alzheimer Europe
Watch the recording here